PVE30 Three Passenger, Wheelchair Accessible Residential Elevator
The largest of the PVE Vacuum Elevators the PVE52 has is able to transport up to three passengers and is perfect for those seeking a wheelchair accessible home lift. Whilst the interior of the lift is a spacious 42.5 inches, the lift is self supported so takes up less space than other home elevators.
As with the other PVE Vacuum Elevators, the air driven residential lift does not need a machine room, pit or shaft meaning there is minimal construction work needed to install the lift in your home. Available in a range of colours, travelling up to 15m in height, with up to 5 stops and multiple door options, the installation can be truly customised to suit your needs and the space available. This means that the PVE52 is often a great solution for those who with mobility issues, that want to remain in their existing homes.
- No pit, hoist way, or machine room required
- Quick and easy installation
- Modern, stylish design
- Round lift with 360° panoramic visibility
- Transports three passengers or one wheelchair passenger at a time
(525lbs max capacity)
- 50ft (15m) maximum height
- Two to five stops
- 20 ft/min travelling speed
- Eco friendly, low power operation (55 AMP 220VAC)
- Through floor or balcony mount landings
- In-line and 180° door openings
- Aluminium and polycarbonate cylinder structure
- Automatic interior LED lighting and fan
- Mechanical emergency safety brake system
- 52.7 inch (1316mm) outside diameter
- 43.5 inch (1118mm) inside diameter
- Internal cabin height: 6’7” (79 inches/2007mm)
- Entrance way opening: 32 inch (812mm)
Vacuum Elevator PVE Models
Installed in 2 to 3 days, all PVE vacuum elevator models offer a quick and easy installation with minimal disruption to your home. As with all our products, Versatile Lift Company provide 12 months 24 hour emergency breakdown cover and parts warrantee offering you peace of mind. Get in touch today to arrange a free, no-obligation survey of your home.
|Local Auth/Housing Assoc.||✔|
|Curved stair case|
|Straight stair case|
Auto safety barriers
|Pressure sensitive sensors|
Fold away platform
|Folds neatly when not in use|
|Battery back up|
|Toughened safety glass||✔|
|Auto door locks||✔|
|Adjacent and front car entry
Diagram shows a typical setup; dimensions differ per model.
Fill in the form below or call 0800 028 1972
If you have any questions or would like to find out more information fill in the form below and arrange for
someone to call you back. With a wealth of experience, the Versatile Lift Company is the complete service provider
including maintenance, installation, refurbishment and repair of stairlifts and lifts.